The Last Update Date: January 1, 2021
Personal Information We Collect
- Collect Personal Information. We may collect personal identification information from any User in different ways, including, but not limited to, when any User visits on the Site, registers on the Site, places an order, fills out a form, and in connection with any other activity, service, feature or resource we make available on our Site.
- Device Information. When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We also follow the details about the path followed within the site with special reference to the sequence of pages visited. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- Device Information through Log files.Device Information through Log files. Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Device Information through Other Methods. Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Personal Data of Others. We may also collect and store Personal Data about other people that you provide to us, as well as information about you provided by others. As a requirement to use our Service, you acknowledge that you have the appropriate consent(s) from any individual (or the parent of any child under the age of 13 to share their Personal Data with us.
- Social Media Interactions. We are also active on the main social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. If you engage our services with these platforms, you may be sharing certain profile elements, including your comments. This sharing is subject to each social media program's privacy policies.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- Main Purpose. We use the Personal Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
We use the Personal Information to:
- Enhance our customer services.
- Communicate with our users regarding recent developments, services, blog articles and any other issues.
- In line with your preferences, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Implement market research on brands and products, marketing campaigns, and advertising.
- Personalize user experiences.
- Improve our product and services.
- Help us screen for potential risk, abuses, and fraud (in particular, your IP address).
- Advertise and market our products and Service – and those of our Business Partners.
- Improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- Screen Users` orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Process payments.
- Provide information to our representatives and/or advisors, such as our attorneys, accountants, and others to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- Conduct surveys, audits and research.
- Gather your feedback and testimonials.
- Comply with legal.
- Provide information to our business partners.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- Do Not Trade or Sell Your Personal Information. We do not sell, trade, or rent any User’s personal identification information to any third-party. We share your Personal Information with third parties to improve our services as described above.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
- Stripe Payment System. We also use Stripe payment system to process the payment for the subscriptions. you can read more about how Square payment uses your Personal Information here.
- Third Party Logins. We also use Amazon, Facebook and Google log-in systems. You can refer more about how they use your Personal Information in their privacy policies.
- Third Party Companies. We employ third party applications to improve our services. We will only transfer your Personal Data to trusted third-parties who provide sufficient guarantees in respect of the technical and organizational security measures governing the processing to be carried out and who can demonstrate a commitment to compliance with those measures.
- Comply with Applicable Laws. We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Protection Purpose. We may also share your Personal Information to protect your vital interests or those of another person, or for the purposes of our legitimate commercial interests, except where such interests are overridden by your rights and interests.
- Merger or Sale of Business. We may disclose your Personal Data in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Privacy Protection Compliance with Children
- Children Online Protection. The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.If you are not 16 years or older, do not use our Service. We never collect or maintain information on our Site from those individuals we actually know are under the age of 16, and no part of our Site is structured to attract a child or a minor under the age of 13. You may alert us at our mail address so that we may take appropriate action to remove the minor’s Personal Data from our systems.
- Targeted Advertisement. We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. You can opt out of targeted advertising by Google, Facebook, Bing and other third party advertisement platforms.
Do Not Track Policy
- Do Not Track Signal. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- European Residents. If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. Furthermore, you have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes due to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Choose Not to Provide. You can choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, but then you may not be able to take advantage of our Service or other available features we offer.
- Update and Remove Data. If any of the information that we have about you is incorrect, or you wish to have information (including Personal Data) removed from our records, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Californian Minors Rights. According to the California law, minors under the age of 18 residing in California may remove or request and obtain removal of content and information that they post on the website or app. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Californian Personal Data. Furthermore, if you reside in California and have provided your Personal Data to Jungle Scout, you may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Data to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us by email at our mail address. Within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of Personal Data disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of those third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year.
Data Retention, Storage and Protection
- Retention. When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- Storage. Your Personal Data is generally stored on servers located in the United States. If you are located in another country, you should be aware that once your Personal Data is submitted through our Service, it will be transferred to our servers in the United States. By using our Service, you consent to any transfer of this information.
- Security. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal identification information, username, password, transaction information and other data stored on our Site. Although we use multiple and various security measures to help protect your Personal Data against loss, misuse or unauthorized disclosure, we cannot 100% guarantee the security of information transmitted to us over the internet.
Links to Third Party Services
- Third Party Services.The site may contain links to third party websites, applications and services not operated by AmzMonitor. These links are provided as a service and do not imply any endorsement by AmzMonitor. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party site that you link from AmzMonitor website.
16192 Coastal Highway Lewes